Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Chef Tre Wilcox

I must say, the fact that Chef Tre allowed me to pick his brain, felt awesome.  For any "foodie", speaking with people who have worked hard to live their dream, is definitely inspiring! 

The reason I was able to visit this restaurant, is for my really good friend's birthday.   I didn't have high expectations ( sorry Ebo), but it was really yummy!  What really impressed me was the calamari, amongst the other dishes that we ordered.  My favorite calamari has always been at Jasper's, but now, they have competition.

Well stay tuned, because I am an avid pizza lover and can never find pizza that amazes me, but I think I found the spot.  I know we are not in NY, but after I had this pizza made just the way I like it, it was absolutely delish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment